Terms & Conditions
1. Terms and Conditions: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASE. All Customer(s) agree that any purchase(s) from Intouch Footwear, Inc. are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law.
2. Copyright: The entire content included in this document, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Intouch Footwear Inc. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Intouch Footwear Inc. Copyright 2021, Intouch Footwear Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this document for the sole purpose of placing an order with Intouch Footwear Inc. or purchasing Intouch Footwear Inc. products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the document solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Intouch Footwear Inc. or to purchase Intouch Footwear Inc. products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this document is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Intouch Footwear Inc. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from our company.
3. Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Intouch Footwear Inc. or Chase + Chloe shoes used in our documents are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intouch Footwear Inc.
4. Warranty Disclaimer: This document and the materials and our products are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Intouch Footwear Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Intouch Footwear Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected. Intouch Footwear Inc. does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials our document in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
5. Limitation of Liability: Intouch Footwear Inc. shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on our document or the performance of the products, even if Intouch Footwear Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
6. Typographical Errors: In the event that an Intouch Footwear Inc. product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Intouch Footwear Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Intouch Footwear Inc. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Intouch Footwear Inc. shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
7. Term Termination: These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing our catalog and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Intouch Footwear Inc. without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
8. Notice: Intouch Footwear Inc. may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Intouch Footwear Inc..
9. Miscellaneous: Your use of our products shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Intouch Footwear Inc. products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to our products (including but not limited to the purchase of Intouch Footwear Inc. products) must be commenced within sixty (60) days after the claim or cause of action arises. Intouch Footwear Inc.’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Intouch Footwear Inc. may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
10. Use of Site: Harassment in any manner or form to our company, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Intouch Footwear Inc. or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not use commercial content on the site or use our products to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
11. Participation Disclaimer: Intouch Footwear Inc. does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the catalog, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on this document, Intouch Footwear Inc. is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on our products. However, Intouch Footwear Inc. reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Intouch Footwear Inc. in its sole discretion.
12. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Intouch Footwear Inc., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
13. Return and Exchange:
No returns after 60 purchased days.
No returns on clearance and promotion shoes.
All returns must be unused and with original box.
Returns only for whole box/cases (18 or 12 pairs).
Customers are responsible for any shipping costs from undamaged returns.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received-your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
No refunds/credits will be given on the private label items.
All customize orders or private label orders required deposit. No refunds/return deposit if customer cancels the customize orders.
The shipping department reserves the right to reject any return items according to company return policy.